Do you need professional headshots? Yes, yes, yes. The answer is always yes. Whether you are a real estate agent, a doctor, are on the job hunt, an author, or just a working professional growing their network, a headshot is key to making a good impression.
Why You Need Headshots
Here are 6 reasons why you should schedule a professional headshot photoshoot.
- Personality. A photograph gives people a sense of your personality before actually meeting you. Think about what you’re trying to portray. Obviously a comedian is going to have a different headshot than an attorney or CEO would. You want your headshot to show who you are, and what you do.
- Networking. How many times have you thought to yourself, “I can finally put a name to the face.” You can be well known by name or picture, but when you put your name to your great headshot, you will be unforgettable.
- Current appearance. We’ve all heard stories about people using photos from 10 years ago. What you look like now should be what you use as your photograph. Show off who you are now! Everyone wants to see you!
- Confidence. A good headshot will help you feel confident and professional out in the world.
- Branding. It’s important that you, your product, or your company have a cohesive look and feel. That is why wardrobe is so important to create the look and feel that you are trying to go for. Each session that you book with me, comes with a consultation session where we will talk about your vision, and plan your outfits & looks! It all matters when potential or current client and coworkers are looking for partnerships.
- Stand out. A quality headshot will help you stand out amongst all the professionals out there. Regardless of your field, putting your face out there for everyone to see, gives you a leg up and makes you more memorable.
Not sure what kind of headshot you need? Let’s talk. We’ll discuss everything from your career, what kind of energy you want to portray, and above all else, what makes you comfortable. We want these headshots to show you and your personality. We want people to look at them and not be able to forget them, or you.
With all the various backgrounds and props I have in my studio, I am confident you will have the headshot photoshoot you’ve been looking for.
Let’s talk and get your photoshoot scheduled!